How 4 Republican Presidents Destroyed the US Economy, American Middle-Class and US Infrastructure ... (see end of this blog)
Major Jobs Bills Blocked by Dead Beat Boehner's GOP!
- Veterans Benefits & Pay Restoration Act 2014
- Minimum Wage Increase Blocked
- American Jobs Act
- Bring Home Jobs Act
- Small Business Jobs & Tax Relief Act
- Teachers & First Responders Back to Work Act of 2011
- Obama's Proposed $302 Billion Bill for Improving Infrastructure
FORBES America's Worst Bridges!
America's Most Dangerous Bridges
The 10 Pieces of U.S. Infrastructure We Must Fix Now
|Solar Flares could Knocked Out Our Power ....|
1968 - America was #1
Took the US Off the Gold Standard ...
And created OSHA & EPA so we could not compete!
- First time ever US borrows Foreign Money.
- Reagan signs Huge China Trade Agreement ...
1984 Where the In-Balance of Trade With CHINA Started!
Actual Video of Reagan Signing Very First Trade Agreement!
- Thank you, Premier Zhao!
Reagan's Remarks at the Signing Ceremony for United States-China Titanic TRADE AGREEMENT April 30 1984
Reagan deregulated the transfer of U.S. technology to China, a communist country … via several Sino-US Trade Agreements starting in 1984 i.e metallurgy, telecommunications, electronics, aviation products, advanced equipment for making advanced integrated circuits, scientific instruments, high-tech products, military technology, and space technology.
What occurred was … “The largest transfer and sale of technology the world has ever seen.” …
Reagan rejected “protectionism” policies of that protected our industries endangered American US Industries, such as .. textile, apparel, steel, auto.
Reagan said it went against his conservative principals.
Ronald Reagan on Free Trade & Protecting US Manufacturers!
DON'T Protect It...
The GOP View on Protectionism ... It is Destructionism!
- Reagan creates North America Free Trade Agreement ...
- One Trillion Budget SURPLUS
- Zero Debt !
- Social Security & Medicare Solvent
- Low Low Unemployment.
- Medicare & Social Security were Insolvent.
- The U.S. was losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 per month.
- Everything on Store Shelves in America Now Made in the China!
- Bush left us with Massive Debt and a Collapsed Depression Level Economy!
The Debt from 2001 to 2009 came from two Unfunded Wars, a Unfunded Prescription Drug Program, Unfunded Massive Gov Spending Programs, plus the Wall St & Bank Bailout as well as NAFTA ending US manufacturing base revenues and new China Trade Deals ending more US Jobs ...