|Voodoo Reagan made "Taxes" a 4 Letter Words to American's.|
|Deep South's Bright Shining Star|
Can YOU take 4 YEARS of Romney?
GOPs Great White Hope!
|America's Bible Belt! Witch Bible? Who Are These Guys Trying to Kid?|
- John Boehner OH (R) says Women's Healthcare is a form of Tyranny
- Tyranny? Boehner Should Look at HSPD 7 Item 2 - GOP Breaks it 24/7/365!Tyranny is illegally controlling a government!
- 2003 Homeland Security Presidential Directive 7: Critical Infrastructure ProtectionLaw Against Terrorists seek to destroy Critical Economic Infrastructure
- Boehner - How About a Congressional Investigation of 2009 GOP Economic Conspirators Meeting in DC ? Attendies Newt, Cantor, Ryan, Corker, Sessions, more ...
- The GOP Plot to Destroy the U.S. Economy - GOP Plot Started Night Of Obama Inauguration!
The GOP offers a Shadow Government, that is Racist, Targeting Blacks That Dare to Speak Up!
Starting with Nixon Racism became Rampant in the GOP!
GOP is America's Safe Haven for Racists!
GOP is America's NEW Deep South!
GOP - Speaking the Language of the Old South!
Pro's at Race-Baiting America's White Audience!
What Reagan Did for America!
- Voodoo Reagan Caused US Massive Deficits & Economic Collapse by making "Taxes" a 4 Letter Words to American's.
- Reagan also Taught US How to be Racists by making it Sound Patriotic!
- Cut Billionaire Tax Rates 1/2 Causing 1st Massive US Deficits !
- Taught US How to Borrow Trillion from China without anyone noticing.
Reagan’s Political Confidants Allies Advisers !
- Lee Atwater - Reagan's Campaign Manager in 1980s Famous for terms "New Southern Strategy" & "States Rights"
- Pat Buchanan - Reagan’s Communications Director. Famous for history of racism and anti-Semitism.-
- Jesse Helms - Reagan’s staunch Senate Ally. Famous for history of segregationist and racist politics
- Roger Ailes - Media Advisor. Famous for racial media ads.
- Strom Thurmond - Staunch Senate ally Famous Dixiecrat-turned-GOP segregationist
- Trent Lott Staunch Senate ally. Famous Dixiecrat-turned-GOP segregationist
- Jerry Falwell - Religious Right. Opposed civil rights. Famous for using Christianity to justify Jim Crow as God-ordained because blacks were stricken with the biblical “Curse of Ham”
- Ed Meese - Reagan’s Advisor and later Attorney General. Famous for giving tax-exempt status to SC's Bob Jones University and other schools practicing racial discrimination.
- William Bradford Reynolds - Associate Attorney General. Famous for disregarding the established civil rights laws.
- Jeff Sessions - Famous for referring to the ACLU & NAACP as “communist-inspired” and un-American because they “forced civil rights down our throats.”
GOP has been in bed with Communist China CCP since 1971!
- Robert Bork - Reagan's Supreme Court Nominatee. Famous for statement Civil Rights Act of 1964 as “unsurpassed ugliness”
- Dinesh D'Souza - Senior Policy Analyst. Famous for declaration that black culture is pathologically inferior to white culture
- The Washington Times - Reagan’s favorite newspaper. Famous for white supremacists editors Wesley Pruden & Fran Coombs.
- Human Events - One of Reagan's favorite reading. Famous for the book The Politically Correct Guide to the Civil War and articles supporting KKK.
- Reagan opposed the 1965 Voting Rights Act "A humiliating to the South."
- Reagan opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Reagan vetoed The Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988
- Welfare Queens Lazy, Fat, Welfare queens driving their Cadillac s who game the system. Whites are NOW the NEW Reagan food stamps chiselers and welfare queens! The Truth more whites are on Welfare than blacks.
- Opposed to a Martin Luther King holiday.
- Praised Confederates and the president of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis, whom Reagan called, “a hero of mine.”
- Reagan appointee US Civil Rights Commissioner William Allen gave 1989 speech titled "Blacks? Animals? Homosexuals? What Is a Minority?"
Newt's Favor Words ...
transfixing, rights, opportunity, hard work, liberty, share, change, opportunity, legacy, challenge, control, truth, moral, courage, reform, prosperity, crusade, commitment, common sense, compelling, confident, movement, compete, active(ly), we/us/our, candid(ly), humane, patriotic, pristine, decay, failure (fail), collapse(ing), deeper, crisis, urgent(cy), destructive, destroy, sick, pathetic, lie, liberal, they/them, unionized bureaucracy ...
In GOP's Own Words - Chick Here
Sabotaging the Economy to Block or Stop Job Growth is Against the Law !!! Violation of DHS LAWS! .
It is a Form of Economic Terrorism!The GOP House & Congressional GOP are Saboteurs & Violating Federal & Department of Homeland Security Law - Click Here for the Law!
Definition of Sabotage