So what is it in the GOP Republican Party causing Grenell all the problems?
Could it be the GOP is NOT a True Democracy ... When you sign-on as a Republican, the GOP Party Leadership NOW speaks for YOU and you are NOT allowed to speak your mind or opinion or beliefs ... NO Freedom of Speech… NO Majority Rule, Suppression of Democracy …. The GOP Party Leadership runs the Show ... The GOP Party Leadership decides how the Party runs, what is meets GOP standards, and what is consider ACCEPTABLE, wrong or NOT Republican.
The Republican Party has close ties to the Christian right - the party is a religious based party, and thus tends to oppose gay rights legislation, as does its national party platform.
The GOP- Republican Party is a religious/religion Bible based party and should be clearly stated as such ...
As a Registered Republican ... GOP Voter You are Expected to follow the following guidelines ... Based on 2008 GOP Platform 2012 Not Available Yet ...
- Freedom of Speech - Yes but expect STRONG condemnation if NOT along party lines - Paraphrasing - NO
- Gun Control - Federal licensing of ALL guns & national gun registration - NO
- Unions - NO
- Social Security - NO - ASAP
- Rich Paying Fair Share - NO
- Gays, Homosexuals, Lesbians, Feminists, Humanism - NO
- Abortion, ProChoice, NARAL - NO
- Birth Control - NO
- Socialism - NO Communism - YES ... Expected to be asked to follow GOP Party lines or else ... GOP Capitalists Like Doing Business and Support Red China ...
- Planned Parenthood - NO
- Health Care - Individuals Pay for Their Own Ins - YES - Government Paid - NO
- Medicare - NO for future Generations - 50% Cuts Current Medicare
- Medicaid - Paid Health Poor at Fed Level - NO
- NOW - NO
- Progressives - NO
- Secular Humanist - NO - Reason or Scientific Fact over Christianity - NO
- Free Thinkers - NO - If you are interested in expressing opinions outside the party platform you should join another political party ...
- Live By the Faith - You will be expected to follow the Bible as a guideline to life...
- GOP is a religiously Inspired Political Party and believes America was founded on Christain based principles ... The GOP encourages apolitical evangelicals into political action ....
- Follow the GOP Platform as Outlined or else ...
- Democracy - NO - Democracy is a form of government in which all the citizens of a nation together determine public policy, the laws and the actions of their state ... Not if in conflict with GOP platform ...
- A few rich far right are the leaders of GOP, will be runing the Republican Party. if you have a problem with that you should join another political party
- Right of citizens to be secure in their property - Shoot first law - Yes
- Safeguarding Religious Liberties - NO - GOP Does Not FOLLOW GOP Platform .
... After all this is America and you have that choice. Once you join the GOP party you must go along with the platform ...
As in any contract the terms of contract terms should be clearly stated before signing ... Copies of GOP-Republican and Democratic platforms should be made available at all Voter Registration sites. So voters know what they are signing on too ...
That to me sounds that is what we are fighting against as Americans ... COMMUNISM ... If you are a GOPer you give UP YOUR RIGHTS. Once you sign up as a Republican Voter, you sign on to the Conservative Agenda for the Party … If you speak your mind and/or it is different from PARTY platform you will be ousted or ask to leave the PARTY ...
In conclusion, the Majority of Americans say Gay Relationships are OK ... The problem is Grenell is in the wrong party ...
30% of GOP support Same Sex Marriage ... 59% Independents and 69% of Democrats ...